Easey's, Collingwood

22:08

Easeys, almost feels like an iconic landmark in Collingwood to me. There's 3 levels which you can dine on at this burger joint. The rooftop features the train carriages which is always crowded throughout the day. For those who are eager to enjoy your food in these carriages, I highly recommend that you make a booking before coming in.



The graffiti and the old school American hip hop songs playing on the speakers made me feel like I was stepping into a busy subway during the 1990's era.

Inside the train carriage. 

Easey's offers a variety of beef, chicken and vegan style burgers, with the option of adding extra fillings. Being here for the first time, I opted for their classic burger; Easey Cheesey. 

Easey Cheesy ($10) & Drink + Chips Combo ($6.50)

Burger
A decently sized burger, which I thought tasted like an upgrade from Hungry Jacks. A sweet bun filled with a succulent beef patty, American cheddar, lettuce, tomato, pickles, onion, ketchup, mayo & mustard. Don't get me wrong here, I quite enjoyed this burger and will be back for more when I'm around the area. 

Chips

Beer battered chips, fried until golden and crispy. I regretted not ordering a dipping sauce to go along with the chips as it was slightly bland for my liking.


Dusted with icing sugar, drizzled in green custard, these milkshake donuts were to die for. They were served to us straight from the oven, still warm and crunchy. With every bite I was to feel the fluffiness of the dough and taste the oozing custard from the center of the donut. Absolute perfection.

Milkshake Donut ($2.50)

I can't wait to get my hands on some more of their delicious donuts. Personally, I'd much rather prefer their donuts over the overrated and overhyped Donutella doughnuts. 


Easey's
48 Easey Street, Collingwood

Click to add a blog post for Easey's on Zomato

You Might Also Like

0 comments