Industry Beans, Fitzroy

17:18

[Just a quick note - since it's exam season I won't be very active with my posts]

Last Saturday I headed to Fitzroy for a long awaited catch up brunch session with some my friends. 

It was a sunny afternoon and we fortunate enough to get a table outside where we could enjoy the beautiful spring weather. Unlike other brunch places, Industry Bean's outdoor seating feels somewhat like a veranda so it's quite nice when you get a combination of sunlight and refreshing breezes that won't mess your hair up! They also offer indoor seating too, which kinda reminds me of the inside of a modern industrial warehouse.


 Latte 

Some of the dishes that were ordered by my friends. 

Tamarind Blue Swimmer Crab ($22)
Cripsy prawns, green apple, lychee, thai herb omelette


Lemongrass Beef ($23)
Betel leaf, brown rice, bean shoots, pickled chilli, nahm jim & vietnamese mint 

This salmon plate was shared between the 6 of us. I found it quite a struggle to lift my portion off the plate with all that avocado mousse. It was almost overwhelming, a powerful blend of flavors and textures that made it very intriguing palate. I was just surprised by how much flavour each bite had, yet I able to pick up the distinctive taste of everything. 


Cured Salmon ($22)
Fennel, avocado mousse, kaffir lime jelly, tea marbled egg and crispy quinoa

Coffee Garden ($14)
Coffee custard pudding, coffee caviar, cold drip gel, chocolate soil, pistachio sponge and tuille


I can't wait to be back to try all the other dishes on their menu! Plus I love everything about the way their dishes are presented, the plating and the assortment of colors. If you're a brunch addict and a keen Instagramer, I'd highly recommend you checking out this place! 

Industry Beans 
Shop 3, Corner Fitzroy & Rose Street, Fitzroy

Industry Beans Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

You Might Also Like

0 comments